NV Grant Burge Prosecco
- RRP $149.94
- Save 24%
- Producer: Grant Burge
- Varietal: Prosecco
- Region: South Eastern Australia
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Net volume: 750ml
- Vintage: NV
- Cellar until 2025
Style GuideExtra Dry Fruity-Off Dry
COLOUR: Light straw hue with lively effervescence. NOSE: Primary fruit including white peach, pear and acacia honey and flowers. PALATE: Lively fresh fruit flavours of white peach, pistachio and nectarine finishing with a slightly sweet honeysuckle finish.
The story of Grant Burge is one of the past, the present, and the future.Planting their roots in the Barossa Valley in 1865, the Burges began as a family of devoted vignerons. For five generations, they spent their days toiling on the land, understanding the soil, and from it, growing grapes that would become premium wines of today.
Marketplace Product: Dispatch from Sydney warehouse in 7 business days. Vintages may vary for Marketplace items. Generally, the latest available vintage will be delivered to you.
We're pleased to offer free standard delivery on orders valued at $300 or more. Free standard delivery is available to most locations. For a full list of eligible zones, please see our Delivery Policy.How much is delivery?
Zone 1: $14.95 per order
- Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gosford, Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Coolangatta
Zone 2: $14.95 per order
- Adelaide, Ballarat, Sunshine Coast, NSW Country, VIC Country, QLD Near Country, SA Country
Zone 3: $17.95 per order
Zone 4: $19.95 per order
- Tasmania, QLD Country Mid, QLD Country North
Zone 5: $28.95 per order
- WA Country
- NT Near, NT Remote, Xmas & Cocos Is, Norfolk Island, Dry zones