2021 Marie & Sylvie Courselle Vin de France Le Petit Courselle ‘Les Copines’ white
- Producer: Marie & Sylvie Courselle
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc Semillon Chardonnay
- Region: Bordeaux
- Net volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2021
Aromatics: Fresh peach, pineapple, passionfruit, fennel and subtle herbaceous notes. Palate: A juicy texture with ripe flavours of pineapple, mango and stone fruits. Fresh and balanced, this wine shows a lovely dry finish that begs for another glass.
Cold maceration on skins. Pneumatic pressing under inert gas. Cool temperature fermentation. Not a typical blend for Bordeaux, with Sauvignon, Semillon and Chardonnay! The Courselle sisters were considered rebels by their neighbours and with the wines they create vintage after vintage we can only love their work.
Marketplace Product: Dispatch from Sydney warehouse in 9 business days. Vintages may vary for Marketplace items. Generally, the latest available vintage will be delivered to you.
We're pleased to offer free standard delivery on orders valued at $300 or more. Free standard delivery is available to most locations. For a full list of eligible zones, please see our Delivery Policy.How much is delivery?
Zone 1: $14.95 per order
- Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gosford, Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Coolangatta
Zone 2: $14.95 per order
- Adelaide, Ballarat, Sunshine Coast, NSW Country, VIC Country, QLD Near Country, SA Country
Zone 3: $17.95 per order
Zone 4: $19.95 per order
- Tasmania, QLD Country Mid, QLD Country North
Zone 5: $28.95 per order
- WA Country
- NT Near, NT Remote, Xmas & Cocos Is, Norfolk Island, Dry zones