2021 Clotilde Davenne Chablis white
- Producer: Clotilde Davenne
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- Region: Chablis
- Net volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2021
Style GuideDry Sweet
Aromatics: Notes of citrus, white flowers and saline characteristics. Palate: Clotilde's Chablis is pristine, plenty of texture with notes of lemon and quince. Vibrant with minerality and good tension – begging for another sip. Benchmark AOC Chablis!
South facing, 38 year old vines planted in 1983 in the village of Courgis next door to the winery in Prehy. Terroir of Kimmeridgien from Jurassic era, full of small fossilized oysters from the time when the sea covered the Paris Basin. Aged in tanks 8 to 12 months on lees. No oak.
Marketplace Product: Dispatch from Sydney warehouse in 9 business days. Vintages may vary for Marketplace items. Generally, the latest available vintage will be delivered to you.
We're pleased to offer free standard delivery on orders valued at $300 or more. Free standard delivery is available to most locations. For a full list of eligible zones, please see our Delivery Policy.How much is delivery?
Zone 1: $14.95 per order
- Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gosford, Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Coolangatta
Zone 2: $14.95 per order
- Adelaide, Ballarat, Sunshine Coast, NSW Country, VIC Country, QLD Near Country, SA Country
Zone 3: $17.95 per order
Zone 4: $19.95 per order
- Tasmania, QLD Country Mid, QLD Country North
Zone 5: $28.95 per order
- WA Country
- NT Near, NT Remote, Xmas & Cocos Is, Norfolk Island, Dry zones