2020 Domaine Adrien Berlioz Savoie 'La Pepie’ white
- Producer: Domaine Adrien Berlioz
- Varietal: Jacquere Altesse
- Region: Savoie
- Net volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2020
Style GuideDry Sweet
Aromatics: Fresh and vibrant red berries and blueberries with a lovely spiciness. Palate: Yummy lighter body red filled with blueberries and red cherries on the palate. Elegant and delicious Roussillon red with a few crunchy tannins.
High elevation cool climate vineyard (500 meters), 45 years old vines. The vines sit on acidic terroir made of gneiss and broken-down granite with some pockets of quartz. Hand harvested, low yields. Natural yeast fermentation, about 20% whole bunch, vinification in concrete tanks, then ageing for 8 months in barrels (old demi-muits and wooden vats). Minimal intervention in the cellar. Low sulphur.
Marketplace Product: Dispatch from Sydney warehouse in 9 business days. Vintages may vary for Marketplace items. Generally, the latest available vintage will be delivered to you.
We're pleased to offer free standard delivery on orders valued at $300 or more. Free standard delivery is available to most locations. For a full list of eligible zones, please see our Delivery Policy.How much is delivery?
Zone 1: $14.95 per order
- Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gosford, Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Coolangatta
Zone 2: $14.95 per order
- Adelaide, Ballarat, Sunshine Coast, NSW Country, VIC Country, QLD Near Country, SA Country
Zone 3: $17.95 per order
Zone 4: $19.95 per order
- Tasmania, QLD Country Mid, QLD Country North
Zone 5: $28.95 per order
- WA Country
- NT Near, NT Remote, Xmas & Cocos Is, Norfolk Island, Dry zones