2018 Chai Saint Etienne Quercy Rouge Tradition
- Producer: Chai Saint Etienne
- Varietal: Cabernet Franc Merlot Malbec
- Region: Cahors
- Alcohol: 43.0%
- Net volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2018
Style GuideLight Intense
Aromatics: Liquorice, blackberries, blackcurrant, red plum and earthiness. Palate: A fruit driven, ripe and delicious Cabernet Franc blend. This is like tasting the South-West in a one delicious mouthful. Generous blackcurrant and black berries with the Merlot softening the blend and bringing loads of fruit. Elegant tannins and spicy finish.
This wine comes from one of France smallest wine region. The grapes are sorted, followed by traditional vinification with gentle pumping over. Aged in stainless steel tanks for 8 to 12 months.
Marketplace Product: Dispatch from Sydney warehouse in 9 business days. Vintages may vary for Marketplace items. Generally, the latest available vintage will be delivered to you.
We're pleased to offer free standard delivery on orders valued at $300 or more. Free standard delivery is available to most locations. For a full list of eligible zones, please see our Delivery Policy.How much is delivery?
Zone 1: $14.95 per order
- Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gosford, Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Coolangatta
Zone 2: $14.95 per order
- Adelaide, Ballarat, Sunshine Coast, NSW Country, VIC Country, QLD Near Country, SA Country
Zone 3: $17.95 per order
Zone 4: $19.95 per order
- Tasmania, QLD Country Mid, QLD Country North
Zone 5: $28.95 per order
- WA Country
- NT Near, NT Remote, Xmas & Cocos Is, Norfolk Island, Dry zones