2015 Domaine de Montbourgeau Jura L'Etoile Vin Jaune
- Producer: Domaine de Montbourgeau
- Varietal: Savagnin
- Region: Jura
- Net volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2015
Style GuideDry Sweet
Aromatics: Intense aromas of acacia, candied citrus-fruit, lime, white flowers and spice from the oak. Palate: This wine is dry, yet refreshing. Very lively on the palate, it fills the mouth with fullness and structure. All the elements blend into a rich, harmonious whole. The finish leaves a delightful, slightly acidic sensation characteristic of Petit Manseng with notes of fresh lime.
Dry white wines that have a bit of somethin’ something'. Yes, you never heard of this region or producer but it’s probably one of South-West best white wine! Serious farming and winemaking there. Aged in oak barrel on lees.
Marketplace Product: Dispatch from Sydney warehouse in 9 business days. Vintages may vary for Marketplace items. Generally, the latest available vintage will be delivered to you.
We're pleased to offer free standard delivery on orders valued at $300 or more. Free standard delivery is available to most locations. For a full list of eligible zones, please see our Delivery Policy.How much is delivery?
Zone 1: $14.95 per order
- Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gosford, Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Coolangatta
Zone 2: $14.95 per order
- Adelaide, Ballarat, Sunshine Coast, NSW Country, VIC Country, QLD Near Country, SA Country
Zone 3: $17.95 per order
Zone 4: $19.95 per order
- Tasmania, QLD Country Mid, QLD Country North
Zone 5: $28.95 per order
- WA Country
- NT Near, NT Remote, Xmas & Cocos Is, Norfolk Island, Dry zones