The Wine Collective
ABN 45 003 409 603.
Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry.
How to enter:
Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 (excluding those who reside in the Northern Territory), other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and their related companies and agencies associated with this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. NSW Licence Number LIQW880014817 Liquor act 2007 – it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Entry is made by:
- Entry to the competition (“How to Enter”) is made by one of the following ways:
- Making a purchase during the Moments Made campaign at www.thewinecollective.com.au or via the Personal Wine Advisor Service where one entry is granted per transaction and per loyalty tier.
- The number of entries into the competition (based on loyalty tier) as below:
Bronze $100+ or more = 1 Entry
Silver $100+ or more = 2 Entries
Gold $100+ or more = 3 Entries
- Prize pool: A weekend escape with 3 nights accommodation at Reef Point for two guests to Reef Point, Palm Cove. Flights included. Retail value estimated at $2,500.
A trip to Palm Cove for two people including:
- Flights to and from Palm Cove in Economy class from the winner's nearest capital city
- 3 nights accommodation twin share at Reef Point
- Total individual prize value equals up to $2,500 AUD (including GST).
- This prize valuation as at March 2023 is based on a travel date after May 2023 and the trip commencing from Sydney. Prize value is subject to change, based on intended travel date and nearest capital city.
- Prize winners will have the option to extend the duration of their trip in any or all locations, at their own expense. This can be arranged with our travel agent, who will be in contact with the winner to arrange all accommodation and flight details according to the prize winner's intended travel date.
- Booking blockout periods may apply, to be advised by travel agent.
- Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, entry 12.01am 19th May 2023 and closes 11.59pm (AEST) 19th May 2023 (“Promotion Period”). Entries made after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion.
Prize Draw and notification details:
- One customer who has either made any purchase of $100 or more from www.thewinecollective.com.au or via the Personal Wine Advisor Service during the promotional period OR is a new customer who entered their details via www.thewinecollective.com.au or via the Personal Wine Advisor Service will be randomly selected to receive the prize. This draw will take place at 12pm on Monday 22nd May 2023.
- The winner will be notified by The Wine Collective by Tuesday 23rd May at 2pm following the draw, using the contact details provided in the relevant Sales Order.
- Winner’s details will be published online at https://www.thewinecollective.com.au/pages/competition-winners
- If the prizes are not claimed the prizes will be re-drawn on Monday 29th May 2023 (if required).
- The re-draw notification date will be Monday 29th May 2023 by email (if required).
- The re-draw publication date (https://www.thewinecollective.com.au/pages/competition-winners) will be Monday 29th May 2023 (if required).
- The re-drawn winner will be notified by The Wine Collective on Monday 29th May 2023 at 2pm following the draw, using the contact details provided in the relevant Sales Order.
- The prize must be accepted by Monday the 29th May 2023. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the stipulated date, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
The prize details will be organised by The Wine Collective following the time of notification. However, our travel agent will manage the booking directly with you.
- Prize based on 2 adults sharing a room, however, if you prefer we can accommodate a child instead, but one traveller must be over 18yo.
- Flights are based on flying from mainland Australia (i.e domestic return flights) in the economy cabin to Palm Cove, carrier to be confirmed at the point of booking.
- This prize must be redeemed within 2023, therefore your preferred dates must be booked by 1st November 2023.
- Peak periods/public holidays are excluded from the prize e.g. Easter, Christmas, New Year, etc.
- Once the dates for the prize have been confirmed the booking can be altered at your expense directly with Flight Centre.
- A standard level travel insurance is included, however if additional cover is required it will be at your discretion.
This competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of an entrant.
The winner is responsible for any other expenses associated with accepting the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by any entrant/winner as a result of participating in this promotion, or accepting any prize.
In the event of war, terrorism, pandemic, state of emergency or disaster, or if this promotion is interfered with in any way, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to disqualify any entrant or (b) subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
The Promoter reserves the right to redetermine the winner in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
Participants consent to the Promoter using the participant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (incl. photograph, film, file and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
All entries become the property of the Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
The Wine Collective is collecting the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use their personal information in order to arrange delivery of their prize.