The promoter is The Wine Collective
ABN 45 003 409 603,
66 Bay St, Ultimo, NSW, 2007.
- Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- How to enter:
- Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 (excluding those who reside in the Northern Territory), other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and their related companies and agencies associated with this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Reference: NSW Licence Number LIQW880014817 Liquor Act 2007 – it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- Entry is made by making a purchase of $299 or more as promoted on The Wine Collective website and email communication. A purchase can be made via The Wine Collective website. Freight charges are excluded from this calculation.
- Total individual reward of 25,000 points equals up to AUD$50.00 worth of My Collective Rewards Points (including GST).
- Promotion commences 12:01am (AEDT) Wednesday 2nd March 2022 and closes 11.59pm (AEDT) Wednesday 2nd March 2022 (“Promotion Period”). Entries made after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion.
- All eligible customers will have points loaded into their account once their order is confirmed and processed.
- All reward points given under this promotion, whether used in part or in full, or remain unused, will expire on 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday 24th April 2022.
- All prize draws are to be conducted at 66 Bay Street Ultimo 2007.
- For any further questions, please contact Customer Service at www.thewinecollective.com.au/pages/contact-us
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.