Wednesday 4th May
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is The Wine Collective
ABN 45 003 409 603,
- Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Earn Triple Reward Points on every purchase within the Clearance Collection, with no minimum spend.
- Triple points are calculated on your existing tier and earn rate at time of purchase and are valid on all orders.
Gold tier earn rate = 40 points per $1 spentSilver tier earn rate = 36 points per $1 spent Bronze tier earn rate = 30 points per $1 spent
- Total bonus points are calculated on the total final sales value of products and excluding discounts, redemption of loyalty points and shipping.
- Customers must be logged in to their thewinecollective.com.au account to shop this offer and earn points.
- A purchase can be made via The Wine Collective website
- Points cannot be added to a customer’s account after the order has been confirmed.
- Bonus points are not transferable to another account or for cash.
- Bonus points will be added to a customer’s account within 48 hours post purchase.
- If a customer refunds an order or an order is cancelled, bonus points will be retracted.
- This promotion is valid for purchases made online only.
- Promotion is only valid for transactions made between 12.01am AEST Wednesday 4th May 2022 to 11.59pm AEST Wednesday 4th May 2022 .
- Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any issues.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this competition.